Top University Scholarship
There are 2 specific purposes for the scholarship program:
- The establishment of an incentive to excel in academic performance; and
- The pursuit of higher education at one of top 20 universities in the USA
Circassian college students pursuing higher college education at one of the top 20 universities in the USA.
- Circassian college students registered, as full-time students, in the academic year 2021-2022 in freshman, sophomore, junior and senior undergraduage levels.
- Enrollment in one of the 20 top university in the USA. See list below
- US citizen or permanent resident. However, international students may be eligible on a case by case basis. The Foundation may award limited scholarships to international Circassian students based upon the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Students with full financial aid do not qualify for a scholarship. The Circassian Education Foundation has the right to ask the student to obtain an official letter from the university clarifying their financial status.
List of top 20 universities in the USA as reported by USNews and Word Report
- Princeton University
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- Columbia University
- Stanford University
- University of Chicago
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Duke University
- University of Pennsylvania
- California Institute of Technology
- Dartmouth College
- Johns Hopkins University
- Northwestern University
- Washington University at St. Louis
- Cornell University
- Brown University
- University of Notre Dame
- Vanderbilt University
- Rice University
- University of California at Berkeley
Please review the scholarship page for more details.